Monday, September 19, 2011

first NSV!!

put on my pants today.. and i had to tighten my belt
you can see the indents of where i use to have to wear my belt!


I am committing to 4 days of working out
Thursday - ZUMBA/swimming.. SOMETHING; then dancing later
Friday - c25k workout; then dancing later
Saturday- c25k workout; then dancing later
Sunday- c25k workout

I CAN do this!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo!!!! i used to be too big to wear a belt you can jsut buy regularly from like walmart until march i found a 2x belt that has grommets all the way around the entire belt and thought it'd be perfect to see how far i could go. i started out on the very last holes and now im don the 6th set! I wish I had taken pictures though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on getting more holes put in this belt... Mainly because this belt has my name on it lol... But itll be good motivation to see how far I can go

    ReplyDelete