Sunday, September 11, 2011

Well.. here it goes!

I officially joined Weight Watchers Saturday; 9-10-11. I am totally amped! I love love love the leader of the group, Courtney; she is so enthusiastic, she loves meeting new people and she gives you praise for anything!
I love the fact that they celebrate NSV (non-scale victories) it's like elementary school all over, you get a little star whenever you do something good!! and with your 5% and 10% goals met you get BIG star stickers lol.
I am starting to believe my mom that going to the meetings really work... so I plan to go every saturday and stay for the meetings.
Grocery shopping for healthier choices is def more expensive.. plus no coupons :(  haha
I cant wait to try some of the amazing recipes in the WW's cookbooks i got.
I'm ready for my replacement phone so i can track my points better; its hard when all i have is my little tracker book.. i like being able to plug it in and the points be calculated for me.
I know that Dr. Pepper and Publix sweet tea is going to be the hardest thing for me to not drink all the time.... alcohol was no problem... now that I work at the bar I only drink water... ironic right? haha

well, guess thats all for now... gotta get my baby boy into bed!

happy weightloss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment