Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weigh-In Day!

and the results..
*drum roll please*
i'm down .8 pounds!!

The meeting was GREAT. we talked about kicking our butts into gear.
the goal for this week is to do the program 100% for 4 days.
that entails tracking EVERYTHING
working out at least 30 minutes a day

i'm gonna head out to walmart and get some of the dance work out videos and start utilizing the cardio gym here at my apartments.

I can do this i know it!

oh and I officially have a goal..
my cousin convinced me to run a 5k with him come the first week of December;
so I am working on the Couch to 5k workout, i love my android b/c they have apps to help with it!


1 comment:

  1. OMG YAY! I'm running a 5k the first weekend in December too!! I just finished week one of couch to 5k! I don't have a smart phone so no app for me. I have to do it myself using the chart i found online. lol. But oh well. yay!

    ReplyDelete